Friday, January 1, 2016

January 1st Starting Weight and Measurements

Happy New Year!!  Welcome 2016!!!

I want to do a weigh in every week (probably on Fridays) but I also want to do a more complete measurement because I think that's another good way to track progress. And while sometimes the scale is not my friend, measurements usually paint a fairly accurate picture of what's going on. So I'll do measurements on the first of every month.

So without further ado . . . January 1st:

Weight: 232.2

Neck: 14.5 inches
True waist: 41 inches
Waist at belly button: 49.75 inches
Hips: 50 inches
Upper arm: 14.75
Upper thigh: 28.5
Upper calf: 16.5

Thoughts: Yikes! I truly believe this is the heaviest I've ever been! Well, these numbers have nowhere to go but down! Also, holy belly fat! Yeah, I carry most of my weight in my belly which is not good health-wise. I'll need to make sure I do plenty of cardio to burn off that belly full of jelly.

Next up, my exercise plan for the week.

Hope the start of the year is wonderful of all!

Cheers,

Ms.C