Sunday, January 3, 2016

My Exercise Plan 1/4 to 1/10

Here is my exercise plan for the week. Next week I'll have a new plan, plus I'll provide an update for how I did with this one. Because this is pretty new to me, I may have to do some tweaking but it's always good to start with a goal in mind. I plan to post these every Sunday so that I know what I'd like to attempt.

Exercise Plan 1/4 – 1/10

Monday 1/4
Yoga day 4 – I’m doing Yoga with Adriene’s 30 Days of Yoga Challenge
Couch to 5K WK1 day 1 – I’m using Fitness22’s 5K Runner app (it’s free!)
18 knee pushups – I’m using Fitness22’s Pushups app (it’s free!)

Tuesday 1/5
Yoga day 5
30 minutes Elliptical trainer – I’ll be using the elliptical trainer at the gym
18 squats – I’m using Fitness22’s Squat Workout app (it’s free!)
15 crunches – I’m using Fitness22’s Sit Ups app (it’s free!)

Wednesday 1/6
Yoga day 6
Couch to 5K WK1 day 2
20 knee pushups

Thursday 1/7
Yoga day 7
30 minutes Elliptical trainer
20 squats
20 crunches

Friday 1/8
Yoga day 8
Couch to 5K WK1 day 3
25 knee pushups

Saturday 1/9
Yoga day 9
26 squats
25 crunches

Sunday 1/10
Yoga day 10


Hopefully I can do it, but as I said, things may need to be tweaked a bit.

Have a great week!

Cheers,

c

*just an FYI – I don’t get any compensation from the links on this page. They are just to let you know which program I am doing. Feel free to try them out yourself!